It is official! Ellie is going to have a little brother. After several hours at the hospital on Friday afternoon, we met with the ultrasound technician and the dr. and we saw our little man. Although he tried to be stubborn and cross his legs, he is DEFINITELY a BOY! His name will be Maxwell Isaac. Max. We are very excited.
We took Ellie with us to the hospital--what a challenge that was! Although she was a handful, I was glad she was there. There were times when we had a good profile shot of Max and Ellie would point and gleefully exclaim, "baby!"
We switched Ellie to her toddler bed yesteday and for the first night I think she did ok. She spent most of the night in her bed and came to us early in the morning. I think she will be just fine in it.
I will try to put some pictures up of the sonogram soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment