Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Wiggles Concert





A couple of weeks ago, CJ and I took Ellie to see The Wiggles live in concert. We weren't really sure how Ellie would react. We figured her reaction would be one of two. One, she would be terrified of all the people and noise or two, she would have an absolute blast. Luckily, her reaction was the second one. At first, she just watched on the monitors and it was just like watching the Wiggles at home. Then, all of a sudden, she realized they were on stage. Oh my gosh, you should have seen her face! I have never seen her react quite that excited to anything else. "Mommy, Mommy! Giggles!! Dorothy (the dinosaur)!" This was followed by laughter and clapping. Ellie sang and danced throughout the whole show!

CJ even snuck away once and brought Ellie back some souveniers! She got a yellow and green Dorothy the Dinosaur hat and a Wiggly Flashlight--both of which she plays with constantly. CJ had such a good time taking her that he is taking her to another show next month. Barney or the Doodlebops--they haven't decided which one yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear CJ and JEN,
I wanted you to know you have a very special little girl. Please tell her we love and miss her so much. We cant wait till we see her (and you two) again.And everyone is right she is a big girl now (not a baby any more)they grow so fast.hugs ans kiss
from Uncel Chris,Aunt Ruby, and Cousin Nathan

Anonymous said...

Dear Ellie,
You are growing up so fast. Mommy says you are in your Big Girl Room with you Big Girl Bed, and Big Girl Toys. I know you will be a good Big Sister to Max.
I love you so much!!!
XXXXOOO
Love,
Mamaw