Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My baby is starting school!

The title of the post says it all. Ellie is starting preschool at the end of August. I am so excited and sad and nervous all at the same time. I am really excited because it is a Jewish preschool that reminds me a lot of the school I went to as a child. She will be going 3 days a week from 9 to 1. I think it will be good for her because other than a year of daycare when she was 1, she has never really been in this kind of environment. I am excited that she will gain some independance and make some new friends.

Ellie was very excited when I gave her a new Disney Princess "pack pack" (backpack) and matching lunchbox. She has not met her teacher yet, but she did meet the director of the school and teacher of Judaic studies--Ms. Elie. Ellie kept repeating over and over how she couldn't belive that the teacher was Elie, just like her.

No comments: