I can not believe that my baby girl is 5 years old!! She has changed so much in the past 5 years. Ellie is smart, funny, sweet, sassy, loving and kind. She adores her little brother more than anything in the world. She loves her Mom and Dad, Grandparents and all of her family and friends. She is friends with everybody. She is 44 1/2 inchs tall (90th percentile) and 53 lbs (97th percentile). She has long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes and an awesome smile. She loves to dance and sing (or try her best to sing. She is my child after all). She likes to play outside and ride her bike. I am so lucky to have such a great kid. I love looking at these two pictures together. She has gotten older, but she hasn't changed much. Her eyes and smile are stll exactly the same. And best of all, she still has those awesome round cheeks! I love it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment