Sunday, August 03, 2008

Grammie's Birthday





We went to Greensboro this weekend to celebrate Grammie's birthday. We decided to take her out to Kabuto's, the Japanese Steakhouse. The kids had a lot of fun and really enjoyed the food. The staff even managed to get Grammie to stand up and do the Chicken Dance! While, I do have a video of that really fun moment--I promised Mom I wouldn't post it!




Ellie and Max having fun playing with Grammie's musical birthday card.
Grandpa's Girl

Playing with chopsticks




Max watching the show
Watching the show--Ellie is hiding her face because there was a HUGE flame.
There were parts of the show Ellie found to be hilarious! Like when the cook was bouncing the egg on his spatula and then through it in the air and it landed in his hat.

CJ, after receiving the bill.


Just kidding about the bill. We had a lot of fun taking Mom out to eat for her birthday. Happy Birthday, Grammie!!

No comments: