On Thursday we went back to Epcot for a Storybook Breakfast with the Disney Princesses. Ellie dressed up in her Princess Aurora gown and she fit in very nicely with all of the Princesses. We walked into the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and immediately had our picture (ok, CJ, Ellie and Max) taken with Belle. I'll have to scan that one in later. Then we were taken to our seats and Ellie was always addressed as "Your Royal Higness" or "Your Higness". Even I was addressed as "Your Magesty". It was a lot of fun.
The Princesses took their turns coming to each table. Ellie was in complete awe. The first Princess to arrive our table was Ellie's favorite Princess, Princess Aurora. She was so happy and talked to Aurora for several minutes. A few minutes after Aurora left our table, Ellie's smile grew and she started clapping wildly. I think it took her a minute for the moment to sink in! After Aurora left, we were visited by Snow White, Mulan and Mary Poppins. Ok, so Mary Poppins isn't really a Princess, but Ellie and Max didn't care. Mary Poppins took a liking to Max and played with him for several minutes.
It was a great experience and one I definitely recommend to all little girls who want to be treated like a Princess.
No comments:
Post a Comment