I'm not sure why, but my parents have an organ in their garage. I think my Dad found it somewhere and thought it would be something fun for Ellie and Max to play on. Well, he was right. One of the highlights of going to Grammie and Grandpa's house is always the organ. At least for Ellie and Max. For those of us who have to listen--it is not so much fun!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
The Organ
I'm not sure why, but my parents have an organ in their garage. I think my Dad found it somewhere and thought it would be something fun for Ellie and Max to play on. Well, he was right. One of the highlights of going to Grammie and Grandpa's house is always the organ. At least for Ellie and Max. For those of us who have to listen--it is not so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment