He hasn't actually used the potty yet, but since he is showing so much interest, I'm definitely encouraging it. Maybe he'll be potty trained by his birthday??
Thursday, August 07, 2008
Max's Potty Adventures
Max has been really interested in using the potty lately. He follows everyone into the bathroom and watches intently. He likes to flush and if I don't catch him, he will put all the toilet paper into toilet. The other day, he followed Ellie into the bathroom. She used the potty and came out. Max did not. I went in to check on him and this is what I saw.
He hasn't actually used the potty yet, but since he is showing so much interest, I'm definitely encouraging it. Maybe he'll be potty trained by his birthday??
He hasn't actually used the potty yet, but since he is showing so much interest, I'm definitely encouraging it. Maybe he'll be potty trained by his birthday??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment